Set yourself a different the ideas of experts reparable home: Do It Yourself Starburst mirror to surprise her with something original, economic.
- Place the hook on the back of the wooden circle with a hammer, a couple of inches from the edge.
- Place a generous amount of extra strong glue on the other side, for attachment to the back of the starburst mirror.
- Approximately because if the lengths are slightly irregular will be even better. Go to stepping foot and prying, or use a saw to split.
- Now start gluing the strips to the wooden circle, around its edge. Glue on the cut ends to prevent chips look once hung. A good idea is to glue the smaller pieces first, making them stay in the front, for the longest stay behind and not clogged.
- be sure not to exceed three layers or mirror could be twisted to hang, not be flush with wooden back.
- Now it protect the mirror: paste paper over to cover it completely, thoroughly covering the edges with masking tape.
- And if you want something warmer, painted gold. If in addition the paint is metallic and covers really well, you get your starburst mirror shine much giving touch kitsch.
Tags: antique starburst mirror
, retro starburst mirror
, vintage sunburst mirror
, bronze starburst mirror
, vintage starburst mirror
, retro sunburst mirror
, sunburst mirror vintage
, extra large sunburst mirror
, wood starburst mirror
, antique sunburst mirror
12 Make A Vintage Starburst Mirror Photos