The swivel bar stools are perfect for the kitchen and bar are comfortable and save space in high-traffic areas. The swivel stools need to be armed and the manufacturer may or may not include written instructions with diagrams of different parts.
Instructions of Arm swivel bar stools
12 Photos Gallery of: Instructions to Arm Swivel Bar Stools
- Unpack the box and place the parts on a flat surface near your screwdriver and wrench. Verify that you have all the parts, including nuts, bolts and washers.
- Place the lower legs face down on the ground. Place the top on them, aligning slots at bars plants.
- Slide the footrest on the legs and insert the bolts into the drilled holes. Ensures the same with nuts and washers, but no adjustments.
- Attached to the seat frame support, if applicable. Turn the support and align the ends of the vertical bars on the sides with holes in the seat for swivel bar stools.
- Place the turntable on the part of the seat, matching the pre-drilled holes in the plate with the holes in the cross bars of the seat.
- Turn the legs and seat assembly. Position the seat on the legs, aligning the holes in the seat with the legs crossed bars.
- Turn the whole structure and slides the cushion on the seat frame. Secure it in place by inserting pins into the holes of the frame and the underside of the seat