Coffee tables come in all sorts of styles and sizes. Unfortunately, people do too. If your coffee table is less than ideal height for you, fix with lift top coffee table may be easier than you think. One of these optional methods is safe for you to work your particular style of your coffee table. Instructions to lift top coffee table.
- Measure the lift top coffee table and buy a glass to place on the table the same size as the surface thereof and as thick as possible.
- Place small spacers or “feet” of rubber or wood under the glass top of the table surface at the corners.
- Arrange the glass on the table and check the new height.
Adjustment of the table legs
- Turn the table and mark the center of each leg
- Punch a hole in each leg down to a depth.
- Cut a dowel of the appropriate size, at least 0.6 cm in diameter, into four equal pieces
- Place carpenter’s glue on the end of a pin and insert into the hole in the leg as far as possible.
- Measure the depth of the inner hole of the wooden balls
Tags: raise top coffee table
, coffee table lift hinge
, lift top coffee table hinge
, coffee table raises to dining
, hinged top coffee table
, coffee table that raises up
, lift top hinges
, lift top coffee table hinges
, coffee table lift hardware
, coffee table with hinged top
12 How To Raise Lift Top Coffee Table Photos