A butterfly chair, adds a retro look to your home decor. When you renew your same old butterfly chair, you can choose the color, the pattern and the fabric that best suits the decor of your home. Choose fabric for a more casual or for a child’s room where durability is important appearance. For a more formal look, try a patterned fabric upholstered. Instructions to make a butterfly chair.
- Slide the old cover an antique butterfly chair. Add 2.5 cm around the perimeter to the seam allowance.
- Screw the pattern of the seat cover to the structure of thick fabric and cut it out.
- Screw the pattern of the seat cover to the support fabric.
- Sew the bottom edges of the corner pieces with needle and thread.
- Tacked the pipe on the thick fabric. Weaves the lower corner parts of the fabric.
- Screw the top piece of thick fabric to the bottom of the piece of cotton fabric with right sides together.
- Sews around the corner for the second time for reinforcing the seams.
- Turn the right side of the cover.
- Place the seat cover in the structure of the chair.
Tags: pottery barn butterfly chair
, wood butterfly chair
, wooden butterfly chair
, butterfly chair pattern
, room essentials butterfly chair
, red butterfly chair
, plush butterfly chair
, how to make a butterfly chair
, pottery barn turner chair
, room essentials saucer chair
12 How To Make A Butterfly Chair Photos