The bedside table is a fundamental element in the bedroom furniture. Besides being an essential component in the decoration, this little table will auxiliary furniture when we lie.
- First, we mark all four feet and eight wooden beams that we will need to make the structure of the nightstand.
- Then with a jigsaw, cut all the pieces. To work more comfortably build bedside table, we hold the slats to the table with a gag.
- Now, with the aid of a scribe mark in all parts drilling points to place, after the tubillones.
- With the driver drill bit and provided with drill stop for blind holes, drilled the marked points.
- We apply adhesive mounting holes and enter the tubillones with the help of a wooden mallet.
- Thus, we join all parts to finish building the structure of the table.
- To line the wood with decorative paper, prepare the glue to paper
- We continue to cover the entire timber, always trying to paper boards remain in the inside of the structure.
- With a hand pallet varnish bedside table give water to protect the paper and provide a good finish to the structure.
- Finally, we put the glass shelves on plastic tears and avoid slipping crystals.
Tags: simple bedside table plans
, build bedside table
, build a bedside table
, ana white nightstand plans
, bedside table woodworking plans
, how to build a bedside table
, anna white nightstand
, building bedside table
, simple bedside tables
, free woodworking plans end table
12 Building Bedside Table For Your Bedroom Photos